G u t h r i e   L o n e r g a n
TheAgeOfMammals.com
My other blog, Nasty nets surf club, My links
GuthrieLonergan at gmail dot com













 

New website!!!





I decided to get a domain and put my stuff there:

www.TheAgeOfMammals.com

The name selection process was grueling and sweaty, and I was super ticked that KissMeYouFool.com was already being squatted on. First of all, I re-compressed all my videos so that they load much much better. Also, I started on two new (continuous) projects:

Trinkets - Trinkets is a text-less blog for my growing collection of Photoshop junk, found/stolen web pics and short video loops. All this stuff revolves around my ongoing obsession with gradients, loops, interpolation. Compiled in growing issues. (More on this later.)

Record Label - I'm starting a ton of bands that will exist only on Myspace. (More on this later.)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home



Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?