G u t h r i e   L o n e r g a n
TheAgeOfMammals.com
My other blog, Nasty nets surf club, My links
GuthrieLonergan at gmail dot com













 

New Trinkets (V + VI) !




I finished two new Trinkets chapters, V and VI, check them out if you get a chance... V is the original Trinkets page from before my website ever went up, when I was super excited about LARPing, etc. VI has got a maddening slowed down Whitney Houston MIDI ("Waiting to Exhale" -> "Waiting to exhale... FOREVER!!"). I just turned the tempo way down on it, and copy/pasted different measures at random until it became about 20 minutes long: so it's pretty much slowest MIDI jam ever.. I think I enjoy listening to it but I might actually be hypnotized. VI is basically scenes from my upcoming instructional video about gradients, loops and filetypes (sort of!)

Also for RSS people I finally made an RSS feed for Trinkets, here. This might be a bad idea, I'm not sure... a lot of Trinkets posts might not jive with RSS readers, and I'll be crossposting here and there sporadically.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home



Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?