G u t h r i e   L o n e r g a n
TheAgeOfMammals.com
My other blog, Nasty nets surf club, My links
GuthrieLonergan at gmail dot com













 

Nasty Nets Internet surfing club




 

   
   
    
     

Oh boy am I excited to tell you about this!!: Nasty Nets internet surfing club! What's a surfing club? It's a hangout for my favorite surfers (and I), an extension of the collecting that's already been going on, on del.icio.us and elsewhere. Right now it's mostly a blog, but the idea is that it expands into more of a community -- preservation, creation, criticism.. I like putting stuff there because it's more like two-way sharing, and there's more of an impulse for discussion (blog comments take on a different nature.) So come check it out...

Surf club members (truly professional surfers): Travis Hallenbeck, Joel Holmberg, Marisa Olson, Michael Bell-Smith, Tom Moody, Brian Blomerth, John Michael Boling, Peter Baldes, Paul Slocum, and me

Comments:
w00t!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?