G u t h r i e   L o n e r g a n
TheAgeOfMammals.com
My other blog, Nasty nets surf club, My links
GuthrieLonergan at gmail dot com













 

New blog



hey guys, I made a new blog..... for research... things I find and original things in progress,.. sorta more relaxed (and more frequently updated) than this one. However, I'll keep posting more important announcements here on "Blogger".

(and if you really want rss for my research u can have it, but i'd rather you just look at the page from time to time, if at all..)

Comments:
people still RSS?!?!?

-jpegs
 
yo boyeeee. i remember checking this site out like 5 years ago in early 06. dammmnnn dawwwwgggg/// you needz to p0st on this again!?!? bring back the heat boyyy
 
haha dam i got 2 many blogs now, ruf
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?