G u t h r i e   L o n e r g a n
TheAgeOfMammals.com
My other blog, Nasty nets surf club, My links
GuthrieLonergan at gmail dot com













 

And/Or show #12



I'm very excited to be in a two-person show with Kevin Bewersdorf opening this weekend at Paul Slocum's gallery, and/or, in Dallas, Texas! Here's a press release.

Dates: October 20th - November 24th
Opening: October 20th, 6pm - 9pm w/ performance by Tree Wave (Paul's band) at 8:30

I'll be there. I'm not 100% sure what I'm showing yet, I'll let you know :)

(btw major thanks in advance to paul..)

*Update: check out documentation

Comments:
Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Abstract
 
This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog

MBA Finance Dissertation writing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?